Re: First Time Posts

Colin Howard

Greetings,

tom wrote:

Groups i o apparently requires approval of first time posts.
I haven't found where to turn it off. If you post a message
before morning eastern time, and it is your first post, I
might not get to it before then. If I wake during the night,
which always happens, I'll check for posts requiring
approval.

Strange, I accepted invitation, sent a post and it came back almost
immediately! Did it need approval?

As I own lists on IOGroups, maybe this gets round my problem.

See how long this takes to come back, according to my pc clock the time is
now 13:10 GMT.

---
http://www.avg.com