Re: cannot get on VLC Forum

Anders Holmberg

Hi Peter!
I won’t give up that easy.
If you happen to have rumola or some other captcha solving on your computer it might help you out.
/A

9 mars 2018 kl. 02:40 skrev Peter Russillo <plrussillo@comcast.net>:

Hi , thanks for the tip about going on the VLC Forum; when I tried registering, I ran into some stupid captcha that I couldn't figure out; there's no audio alternative; and being that forum's not on our shores I won't pursue it further; they'll know nothing about the ADA's guidelines or the W3 Consortium which is supposed to police accessibility; so I'll just say this: VLC can shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!