Re: Microphone suggestion?

Hamit Campos

Ah okay. That's strange.

On 4/15/2020 5:32 PM, John Covici wrote:
I had problems with those Rode mics -- I had two of them stop working
properly after several months. You would hear a noise every so often
particularly when things were quiet.

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:10:56 -0400,
Hamit Campos wrote:
Rode has the IXY mic. It goes into the lightning port. Zoom also
made 1 but the thing with that 1 is that it only allows you to
record DVD quality. You can only go up to 48 KHZ 16 bits with
it. The Rode 1 though not adjustable to 120 degrees like the Zoom
does let you go to ful 96 KHZ 24 bits Blu-Ray disk quality.

On 4/14/2020 2:17 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
I would like to record environmental recordings with my Iphone but i would like to record instereo.
Any good tips on a good but not expensive, like $100 or 200 is what i may be able to afford.
Thanks in advance.
/A

</pre>