Re: Microphone suggestion?

Hamit Campos

Rode has the IXY mic. It goes into the lightning port. Zoom also made 1 but the thing with that 1 is that it only allows you to record DVD quality. You can only go up to 48 KHZ 16 bits with it. The Rode 1 though not adjustable to 120 degrees like the Zoom does let you go to ful 96 KHZ 24 bits Blu-Ray disk quality.

On 4/14/2020 2:17 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
I would like to record environmental recordings with my Iphone but i would like to record instereo.
Any good tips on a good but not expensive, like $100 or 200 is what i may be able to afford.
Thanks in advance.
/A

</pre>