Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Anders Holmberg
Sendt: 15. april 2020 11:10
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Microphone suggestion?

Hi!
Ok, that’s the one i was thinking of.
I am not really fond of recording with a pair of bluetooth mics that might loose the connecthin in the middle of the recording.
Also bluetooth is wireles and compressed which isn’t something i like.
But maybe they are recording with lossless streaming so i wont say i buy them in the future.
/A

15 apr. 2020 kl. 10:16 skrev Brian Olesen <brian@...>:

Hi,
There are many out there, but I'm pretty funned with the MV-88 from Shure.

Best regards
Brian