From: "Joe Paton" <joe@...>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2020 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Need Help Using AnyBurn CD Burner

Tom,
a couple of pointers below.
Hope this gets you started.

ttom, when the program starts, there are 13 options displayed.
tab to the one you want, let's say urn files and folders, and press space-bar.
The destination cd drive window opens, if you have more than one cd drive, it will be displayed in this combo box.
cursorto the drive you want to use and press enter.
Now tab through the buttons, you will arrive at a list view dialogue, then a list view without the title dialogue. This is the one where you will drop the files you want to write to disk.

Now go to your files using windows explorer.

Highlight the files you want to burn, remembering the disk capacity and the total value of the data to be written.
If you have an 80 minute cd, then 800 Mb is your maximum data size to be written.

When files are highlighted, copy to the clipboard.

Now alt-tab back to the list view in anyburn.
Paste from the clipboard.
Tab to thhe first button outside the list view, press alt-n for the next button, and follow the prompts in the burning property sheet.

The more settings button opens up to allow the change of coppies, and a couple of other items you may like to adjust.