Re: Bowes Mini SoundLink replacement?

Robbie Curtis

I have the Bose Soundlink Color 2 and the menus are accessible. The problem I am having with it right now is that the volume is stuck when I use the apple tv and the iheartradio app. I have unpaired and reconnected and to what I can figure out so far is there is a problem somewhere in the iheartradio app because when I go to other apps on apple tv the volume works.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

On 2/19/2020 6:30 PM, Tim Noonan wrote:
I'm pretty sure there was a series 2 for that range, with speaking menus and improved sound quality with cleaner bass.

Not sure if it is still a current model though.

Regards
Tim

On 20 Feb 2020, at 8:25 am, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have the first Mini SoundLink and I really like the audio from it.
Unfortunately it's on it's last legs. I think I heard the subsequent
versions weren't as easy to use. Is that correct? I'm looking for a
Bluetooth speaker around the same size with the same or better rich sound?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

John

--