From: Tim Noonan
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:30 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Cc: Tim Noonan
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Bowes Mini SoundLink replacement?

I'm pretty sure there was a series 2 for that range, with speaking menus and improved sound quality with cleaner bass.

Not sure if it is still a current model though.

Regards
Tim

On 20 Feb 2020, at 8:25 am, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have the first Mini SoundLink and I really like the audio from it.
Unfortunately it's on it's last legs. I think I heard the subsequent
versions weren't as easy to use. Is that correct? I'm looking for a
Bluetooth speaker around the same size with the same or better rich sound?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

John