From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Anders
Holmberg
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:01 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Looking for good in-ear headphones.

Hi!
Since i travel alot i would like to have my Iphone with me and a pair of
headphones.
Hover i don't like to have a big bag with my headphones in.
I really want my headphones to be small inough to fit in a jacket.
There for i am looking for a pair of in-ear headphones.
There are tons of them out there.
And i can ofcourse buy the Airpods but i really would like to know if there
are any alternatives.
I don't have the amount of money to afford apple headphones right now.
Bowers and wilkins has a pair of headphones with in-ear but they're really
expensive.
Any ideas?

-----
No virus found in this message.