From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:27 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Seeking a Rough Quality Comparison

This question is very subjective. This particular question is actually
entirely dependent upon you, the one who is actually going to be the one
doing the listening because as you already know, how it sounds to one is not
going to necessarily sound the same to the next. Sound, taste, feel, smell,
etc etc etc.

We all have separate senses which I know you are well aware of. What can be
a perfect amount to one, may be a little too much for the next or maybe a
little too little so on and so forth. So it's up to you the actual listener
to determine these specifics because you are never going to hear anything in
this world through anybody else's ears. No different than you are not ever
going to eat anything with anybody else's mouth and as you know, we can go
on and on and on with the various examples, but it is literally up to each
of us to determine this, that, and the other for our various likes and
dislikes.