From: Tom Kaufman
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:54 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Olympus DM-720 Question

I finally got it done; somehow I just always have problems with tasks like this; same with the cordless phones: you're supposed to press and slide! But never have been that good at making it happen! But I did get the door open and got the new battery in! However, I got a surprise: it asked me to "match the battery type" this threw me, for I'm not sure of what "type" battery it is (am assuming it is alkaline"...hopefully this is correct! Am recording tonight, so guess will see how it does!
Tom Kaufman P.S thanks to all of your responses!