Routing my computer audio and/or Speech into a DAW or TeamTalk?

Jesse Tregarthen

Hello,

I've recently purchased a Scarlet Solo USB audio interface with the intention of recording my mic and guitar. Using it as an input device in Windows to record in my DAW with my mic or guitar is fine. The bit I'm wondering about is if I wanted to record a demo and capture NVDA. I'd also like to be able to route NVDA and other system audio through TeamTalk for others to hear. Would I require an interface with more channels for this or a program? On Mac I accomplish this with audio highjack to capture system audio and loopback to play it through Skype or TeamTalk. Thanks in advance. Best,
Jesse