Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Georgina Joyce

Hello,

OK, no problem. But realise you are not experiencing the full benefits of lossless. Headphone manufacturers tune headphones with their own equaliser settings. Studio headphones affect the sound less and represent the sound as published.

I accept your desire but as for me I like to hear the sound the artists want to present. I can add base or treble if I wished for me that is the beauty of high res lossless. Starting with the pure unadulterated sound. There is no law to say that studio headphones cannot be used for casual listening. I would suggest that they are built for comfort too.

Different horses for different courses. Enjoy your new headphones and I hope you get them for a good price.

Good luck.

On 13 Nov 2019, at 15:52, Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...> wrote:

Thanks for your recommendation.

The problem I want to avoid is choosing a pair of headphones meant for audio monitoring, not casual listening.

I don't plan on doing any mixing, DJaying or instrument recordings, so I definitely want to avoid audio/studio monitoring headphones.

Casual, relaxed listening is what I want my headphones to excel in.

On 11/13/2019 9:16 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello,

I didn’t keep the original post. But if the post sender is looking for the best out of Lossless. Would they not better from a studio headphone? Something that is not going to colour the audio, changing the producer’s mix. I don’t know what version of bluetooth is available with studio headphones. I have the Audio Technica ATH-M50X which are amazing and highly rated. If the list member serious about audio quality then they need to look at how headphones attempt to pump up the base or treble. Or as I suggest look for studio quality. Here’s the link for the bluetooth version of the Audio Technica ATH-M50X:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50XBT-Wireless-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B07HKVCVSY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Audio+Technica+ATH-M50X+bluetooth&qid=1573653273&sr=8-1

On 13 Nov 2019, at 13:50, Anders Holmberg <anders@...> wrote:

Hi!
I found a pair called Argon soul2 which sounds intresting.
I haven’t tried them yet but i will do that on monday hopefully.
/A

13 nov. 2019 kl. 12:52 skrev Brian Olesen <brian@...>:

Hi,
Sony are amonst the best, if you don't want to spend thousands!

Brian