Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Kenny

Well think I've found a winner!

V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition with Qualcomm aptX and AAC - Matte Black

https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Wireless-Codex-Qualcomm/dp/B07DMLQD8G/ <https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Wireless-Codex-Qualcomm/dp/B07DMLQD8G/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=V-Moda%2BCrossfade%2BWireless&qid=1573668265&s=electronics&sr=1-4&th=1>

• V-MODA Award-Winning signature sound (50+ editors' Choice Awards) both in wireless and wired mode
• Qualcomm apt audio CODEC for CD quality wireless audio playback + AAC and SBC Codecs for universal compatibility
• Lithium-ion battery provides up to 14+ hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls; 30mins fast charge = 4hrs playback; unlimited hours in wired mode
• Iconic cliqfold hinge enables ultimate mobility by folding into an impossibly small Exoskeleton case on-the-go
• Unparalleled durability meeting V-MODA strictest testing guidelines

Looks like I've found a set of headphones that will take full advantage of my Pixel 3 (aptX) and iPhone 8 (AAC) lossless Bt Codec streaming capabilities.

Thanks for the recommendations made on this thread.

On 11/12/2019 6:38 PM, Kenny via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello,

Getting my list ready for Black Friday.

I'm looking to purchase a good pair of 5.0 high-resolution Bluetooth headphones for getting the most out of my collection of Lossless .FLAC Jazz collection.

Don't care about price. Just want a pair of headphones that literally place me in audio heaven when I set them on my ears, and listen to Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, Count Basie and Grover Washington Jr. through them.

Any recommendations?