Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Kenny

Thanks for your recommendation.

The problem I want to avoid is choosing a pair of headphones meant for audio monitoring, not casual listening.

I don't plan on doing any mixing, DJaying or instrument recordings, so I definitely want to avoid audio/studio monitoring headphones.

Casual, relaxed listening is what I want my headphones to excel in.

On 11/13/2019 9:16 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello,

I didn’t keep the original post. But if the post sender is looking for the best out of Lossless. Would they not better from a studio headphone? Something that is not going to colour the audio, changing the producer’s mix. I don’t know what version of bluetooth is available with studio headphones. I have the Audio Technica ATH-M50X which are amazing and highly rated. If the list member serious about audio quality then they need to look at how headphones attempt to pump up the base or treble. Or as I suggest look for studio quality. Here’s the link for the bluetooth version of the Audio Technica ATH-M50X:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50XBT-Wireless-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B07HKVCVSY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Audio+Technica+ATH-M50X+bluetooth&qid=1573653273&sr=8-1

On 13 Nov 2019, at 13:50, Anders Holmberg <anders@...> wrote:

Hi!
I found a pair called Argon soul2 which sounds intresting.
I haven’t tried them yet but i will do that on monday hopefully.
/A

13 nov. 2019 kl. 12:52 skrev Brian Olesen <brian@...>:

Hi,
Sony are amonst the best, if you don't want to spend thousands!

Brian