I found a pair called Argon soul2 which sounds intresting.
I haven’t tried them yet but i will do that on monday hopefully.
/A

13 nov. 2019 kl. 12:52 skrev Brian Olesen <brian@...>:

Hi,
Sony are amonst the best, if you don't want to spend thousands!

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Kenny
Sendt: 13. november 2019 00:39
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: [all-audio] Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Hello,

Getting my list ready for Black Friday.

I'm looking to purchase a good pair of 5.0 high-resolution Bluetooth headphones for getting the most out of my collection of Lossless .FLAC Jazz collection.

Don't care about price. Just want a pair of headphones that literally place me in audio heaven when I set them on my ears, and listen to Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, Count Basie and Grover Washington Jr. through them.

Any recommendations?