Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Kenny
Sendt: 13. november 2019 03:05
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Have a Pixel 3 XL (Android) and iPhone 8 (iOS) phone. Both use Bluetooth
5.0 technology.

On 11/12/2019 8:20 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
What are you using that has bluetooth 5.0?

On 11/12/2019 6:38 PM, Kenny wrote:
Hello,

Getting my list ready for Black Friday.

I'm looking to purchase a good pair of 5.0 high-resolution Bluetooth
headphones for getting the most out of my collection of Lossless
.FLAC Jazz collection.

Don't care about price. Just want a pair of headphones that literally
place me in audio heaven when I set them on my ears, and listen to
Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, Count Basie and Grover Washington Jr.
through them.

Any recommendations?