From: "Kenny" <kwashingtonbox@...>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening
to Lossless Music Files?

Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive
Noise Cancelling - Space Grey

https://www.amazon.com/Bowers-Wilkins-Bluetooth-Headphone-Cancelling/dp/B07WK5XT8T
<https://www.amazon.com/Bowers-Wilkins-Bluetooth-Headphone-Cancelling/dp/B07WK5XT8T/ref=dp_ob_image_ce>

Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature HiFi Over Ear Headphones, Wired, Italian
Leather

https://www.amazon.com/Bowers-Wilkins-P9-Signature-Headphones/dp/B01KLO2HQ4
<https://www.amazon.com/Bowers-Wilkins-P9-Signature-Headphones/dp/B01KLO2HQ4/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=Bowers+%26+Wilkins+headphones&qid=1573605856&s=electronics&sr=1-8>

Are there any others? Thanks for chiming in.

On 11/12/2019 7:20 PM, John Covici wrote:
B and W p7 or maybe its 9 by now.
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 18:38:32 -0500,
Kenny wrote:
Hello,

Getting my list ready for Black Friday.

I'm looking to purchase a good pair of 5.0 high-resolution
Bluetooth headphones for getting the most out of my collection of
Lossless .FLAC Jazz collection.

Don't care about price. Just want a pair of headphones that
literally place me in audio heaven when I set them on my ears,
and listen to Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, Count Basie and
Grover Washington Jr. through them.

Any recommendations?