Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?
My Pixel 3 XL phone supports 3 Bluetooth A2DP audio codecstoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Was able to enable aptX-HD on my Pixel 3 XL doing the following:
1. Go to the 'Settings' app. ...
2. Tap 'Build Number' 7 times. ...
3. Go to Settings again and look for 'Developer Options' on the menu.
4. In 'Developer Options' select 'Audio Codec'. ...
5. Now, simply select aptX HD, connect your (aptX HD-enabled) headphone and enjoy high-quality audio in no time.
AptX-HD Bluetooth codec isn't supported on any iOS devices (Accept for Macbook and iMac) Think AAC is Apple's answer to that problem.
Sure there isn't a Bluetooth 5.0 head phone available that supports both aptX-HD and AAC. I rather it works with aptX-HD if I had to select one though.
On 11/12/2019 10:05 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Really the IPhone 8? Wow never knew that. I have an XR. But wait for lausless you need APTX. I don't know if Iphones have APTX. Some androids do though. Wish I had something with APTX because my Onkyo TX-SR 373 5.1 AVR will support it.