Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendations for listening to Lossless Music Files?

Kenny

Have a Pixel 3 XL (Android) and iPhone 8 (iOS) phone. Both use Bluetooth 5.0 technology.

On 11/12/2019 8:20 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
What are you using that has bluetooth 5.0?

On 11/12/2019 6:38 PM, Kenny wrote:
Hello,

Getting my list ready for Black Friday.

I'm looking to purchase a good pair of 5.0 high-resolution Bluetooth headphones for getting the most out of my collection of Lossless .FLAC Jazz collection.

Don't care about price. Just want a pair of headphones that literally place me in audio heaven when I set them on my ears, and listen to Louis Armstrong, Nina Simone, Count Basie and Grover Washington Jr. through them.

Any recommendations?