Re: Looping With Audacity
Hi Robbie,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
you can delete some audio from the start or end of the audio as follows:
I'm assuming that the track is selected, which it is by default if you open or import a file.
To delete at the start of the track:
1. Press spacebar to start playback.
2. Press X at the start time of the audio which you want to keep. Pressing X stops playback and moves the cursor to that position. You can make fine adjustments to the cursor position using left and right arrows.
3. Press Shift + J to set the start of the selection to the start of the audio.
4. Press delete.
To delete at the end of the track:
1. Press K to move the cursor to the end of the audio.
2. Press Comma a few times to move the cursor back to a few seconds before you want to the audio to end.
3. Press spacebar to start playback.
4. Press X where you want the audio to end.
5 Press Shift + K to set the end of the selection.
6 Press delete.
There's a guide to Audacity 2.3.2 for users of screen readers available at this address:
On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 07:18 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote: