From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: September 23, 2019 1:45 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Looping With Audacity

Hey Yall!

I need some help with looping a track using Audacity. I am helping a friend with her Youtube video and she wants some background music as she's talking. I know how to make the music repeat but I want to get rid of the silence in between the repetition of the song. I am totally blind so the mouse won't do me any good.

Would like your suggestions please. Thanks in advance.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...

---