From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of pete
gurney
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 4:41 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Sound Bars: Can I Really Get A Good-Sounding One
Without Spending Way over A Hundred Dollars?

hi Tom,

in the price range your looking for it's worth taking a look at:

Soundcore Infini Pro Integrated 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and
Built-in Subwoofers, TV Surround Sound System with 4K HDR Pass-Through,
HDMI Arc, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Music Streaming:
https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Integrated-Subwoofers-Pass-Through-Bluetoot
h/dp/B07MXD513F/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=sony+ht-x8500&qid=1568962098&sr=8-1

it's regular price is $249.99 but from what i read there's sometimes a
voucher available for up to $50 which you can just tick the check box to
receive.

this soundbar has dolby atmos, 120w sound output, HDMI and HDMI
ARC,DIGITAL OPTICAL, AND BLUETOOTH 5.0 connectivity.
there's even a IOS app that you can use for controlling the soundbar.
and depending on wether you have any usable sight people reviewed saying
there are easy to see white lights on the soundbar that illuminate to
indicate which function you are controlling when making changes with the
remote control.
it's made by Anker.
hope this helps.

pete.