Re: Reccomendations for Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Laurent Cadet de Fontenay <laurentd@...>

Hi Brian!

Thanks for your thoughts.

About the Samsung earbuds: How do they charge and what is their battery life?

Also, would they work well with an iPhone?

I see they have an ambient mode, which sounds potentially useful. Any thoughts on using this mode as a blind person and how it affects perception of the environment, e.g. directionality of hearing?

All best,
Laurent

On 3 Sep 2019, at 17:52, Brian Olesen <brian@blindkom.dk> wrote:

Hey Laurent,
Well I probably would recommend you to get the quite new Airpods if latency
is a big issue.
If sound is more important I'd either go with some Bose Soundsports free or
the Samsung EarBuds.
I really love these. The Samsungs are small. They sound really good, and
they has a sweet metal carieing case.
The price is right too for the good quality.

Brian