Re: digital audio recorders: looking for a specific type

Aidan

Well, I did consider the lsp4 but it seems like it sound almost like
the dm models, and not as pro as the 14 and others, so I guess zoom is
the way to go. By the way if anyone have more h1n tips I would
appreciate.
If you want a more accessible way to record h6 sound, the u44 does a
great job. It have the same preamps as the h6, and is compatible with
the capsuls of the h6, so you can snap them on the side of the u44,
and ajust input volume, and output volume of the interface and connect
a line in recorder to it, and you can power the u44 with 2 dubble A
batteries, and take it outside and record. Only thing that on
batteries fantum power don't seem to work, not sure if that is normal,
but that is where the capsuls just will shine.

On 9/3/19, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:
One of the most interesting things I've ever done with the LS-100 was to set
it up as a sound device for my Mac, no reason why it won't work on Windows.
That's a nice and easy way to add some flexibility to your recording system
on your computer if you're looking for some stand-out microphones - built-in
as part of the recorder or your choice of external microphones -, XLR inputs
of course, line-in etc.