Re: digital audio recorders: looking for a specific type

Christopher Wright

How accessible is the h6?

On 9/2/2019 3:50 PM, Aidan wrote:
Yes, just keep in mind that ls100 cannot record from 2 or more inputs
at the same time, only one at a time. Whereas the zoom h6 can, and to
turn each input on/off, is very easy.

On 9/2/19, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:
There use to be, the Olympus LS-100. So if you can find 1 on EBay or
Amazon go for it.

On 9/2/2019 3:29 PM, Christopher Wright wrote:
Hi,

Is there a blind-user-friendly audio recorder that has dual XLR/1/4″
combo inputs or one XLR input and a 3.5mm input that goes to a
separate channel?

This question was inspired by the following blog post:

https://thepodcastersstudio.com/recording-skype-with-no-mixer-or-software/

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]