digital audio recorders: looking for a specific type

Christopher Wright

Hi,

Is there a blind-user-friendly audio recorder that has dual XLR/1/4″ combo inputs or one XLR input and a 3.5mm input that goes to a separate channel?

This question was inspired by the following blog post:

https://thepodcastersstudio.com/recording-skype-with-no-mixer-or-software/

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters, trainers, and speakers produce and publish great spoken word audio without spending hours on editing
Phone: 914-664-5014 [If I don't respond within thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail. If you would like to speak with me, please request an appointment]