From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: 31 August 2019 00:28
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Anyone using any of the Applian Technology
programs?

Hello.
Replay is very usable with both NVDA and jaws on windows10 and I am using
the latest. The only thing I hate is that newer pc's come with secure boot
turned on, and that feature make it difficult with one or too features, but
to record from line in is no problem. And the audio recorder portion is easy
to use.

On 8/30/19, Georgina Joyce <gena@...> wrote:
Hello,

There is great free material from the link below. With professional
delivery the Audio Ins and Outs course is well worth working through.
I haven’t listened to the Goldwave course as I am working with Reaper.

http://wiki.cucat.org/index.php/Main/AudioInsAndOuts

HTH

On 30 Aug 2019, at 13:01, Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@...>
wrote:

Hi, I've been using Replay7 for years to record various materials on
to my computer via the Line-in on my computer. Now that I've bought a
new PC with Windows10 I've been looking at the more recent offerings
from Applian. I've only taken a brief look but they don't seem to
work as easily with Jaws as Replay7, although that might be because I
am not as familiar. Is there anyone who uses Replay Capture 7 or any
of the other programs in the Replay range that could comment on their
usability?

Alternatively what else could I use to record from a line-in to my PC.

I do have GoldWave on my computer but have never managed to
successfully record from the line-in.
Cheers
Yusuf