Re: Anyone using any of the Applian Technology programs?

Aidan

Hello.
Replay is very usable with both NVDA and jaws on windows10 and I am
using the latest. The only thing I hate is that newer pc's come with
secure boot turned on, and that feature make it difficult with one or
too features, but to record from line in is no problem. And the audio
recorder portion is easy to use.

On 8/30/19, Georgina Joyce <gena@...> wrote:
Hello,

There is great free material from the link below. With professional delivery
the Audio Ins and Outs course is well worth working through. I haven’t
listened to the Goldwave course as I am working with Reaper.

http://wiki.cucat.org/index.php/Main/AudioInsAndOuts

HTH

On 30 Aug 2019, at 13:01, Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@...>
wrote:

Hi, I've been using Replay7 for years to record various materials on to my
computer via the Line-in on my computer. Now that I've bought a new PC
with Windows10 I've been looking at the more recent offerings from
Applian. I've only taken a brief look but they don't seem to work as
easily with Jaws as Replay7, although that might be because I am not as
familiar. Is there anyone who uses Replay Capture 7 or any of the other
programs in the Replay range that could comment on their usability?

Alternatively what else could I use to record from a line-in to my PC.

I do have GoldWave on my computer but have never managed to successfully
record from the line-in.
Cheers
Yusuf