Anyone using any of the Applian Technology programs?

Yusuf Osman

Hi, I've been using Replay7 for years to record various materials on to my computer via the Line-in on my computer. Now that I've bought a new PC with Windows10 I've been looking at the more recent offerings from Applian. I've only taken a brief look but they don't seem to work as easily with Jaws as Replay7, although that might be because I am not as familiar. Is there anyone who uses Replay Capture 7 or any of the other programs in the Replay range that could comment on their usability?

Alternatively what else could I use to record from a line-in to my PC.

I do have GoldWave on my computer but have never managed to successfully record from the line-in.
Cheers
Yusuf