Re: A Question About Simulating An Ambience

JM Casey

Well, most of those speakers are very low quality, so you probably want an eq filter to remove most of the low frequencies from your voice. I've seen presets that say things like "telephone" and the like; soundforge probably has some. Experiment with high-pass filters (sorry, I'm a bit new to this so I hope I got this right) and see what you can come up with. I just did a quick google search for "vocal tannoy effect audio editor" and a lot of results came up. You'll just have to experiment. Have fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: August 28, 2019 7:51 AM
To: All Audio List <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: [all-audio] A Question About Simulating An Ambience

Hi,
While this question is very, very specific, hopefully I will get at least a reply :)

Would anyone know, using Sound Forge, how could I simulate that effect like that voice we can hear in airportsor where an announcer speaks something on these microphones?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/