Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Marcio via Groups.Io
Sendt: 28. august 2019 13:51
Til: All Audio List <all-audio@groups.io>
Emne: [all-audio] A Question About Simulating An Ambience

Hi,
While this question is very, very specific, hopefully I will get at least a reply :)

Would anyone know, using Sound Forge, how could I simulate that effect like that voice we can hear in airportsor where an announcer speaks something on these microphones?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/