Sound Forge Question About Applying Edits with an SFK File

Steve Matzura

I recorded something for three hours, edited it, and saved the edited version. When I attempted to play it back, it's as if the file contains no audio data because nothing is heard. I still have the original file and its SFK. Is it possible to re-apply the edits? It only took me half an hour to get the edits right, so if I have to do it over again, it wouldn't be a crime, but if I don't have to, I'll be happy twice--once because I didn't have to do it over, and the second time because I got to learn something. Advice appreciated.