Re: Latest iPod touch does anyone have it

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
The Victor Stream 2nd generation was one of the worst access tech thing i bought.
Its the worst crap i have hold in my hand.
It turns off if i am not to careful and hit the wall or something else with it.
And i have to begin from the place i was long before i hit the stream if you do understand.
People do enjoy this device and of corse i do respect that but in my opinion it should has cost les than it does.
Its a shame humanware can release such a device.
So from that perspective the Ipod touch is not expensive at all.
/A

22 juli 2019 kl. 19:42 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

Not a problem at all as your humble opinion is both respected and appreciated, probably because I agree with it entirely <msile>.

On 23 Jul 2019, at 3:16 am, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

I thought about it but the chip is only the equivalent of iPhone 7 and it could be obsolete in a year. The thing that really put me off though was that it doesn't use a finger-print sensor. The thought of entering a very long string every time I wanted to use my password manager really did it!

John