Re: Getting my Mac to recognize Zoom H1N as external drive

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

I’m doing some tests with the recorder at the moment.
Unfortunately I can’t get the recorder to work as a microphone with the iPhone or iPad mini.
The battery of the iPad Pro was dead flat so I haven’t ben able to try that though I suspect the results will be the same which is a pity.

On 22 Jul 2019, at 6:49 am, Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...> wrote:

I agree. I won't use that allot, but its good to no how to turn it on/off.

On 7/21/19, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:
I haven't worked that out yet but I will.
I should draw your attention to a few things.
The Pre-Record buffer is only 2 seconds in length.
The buffer may not always work depending on what function of recording you
are using, it will not work with the "Countdown Timer" function I think its
call.
Given that this recorder is priced as low as it is these minor oddities seem
a fair tradeoff and don't affect the recorders prime aim which is to make
some damn decent quality recordings.