From left to right they are Audio, Low-Cut, Limiter and auto level.
Below those buttons is the round button on its own and that is the record
button with a LED beside it so the Record button - with its shape and the
LED alongside - is very identifiable.
Below the record button is a square group of 4 square buttons and they are
in this order:
Top row is stop and then Play/Pause
Bottom row of two is rewind/back and fastforward/fastforward.
I'm not exactly sure how one accesses the SD card from the recorder as yet
so I'm going to do some testing now and see whether the H1N follows a Zoom
standard I know of so, hope to get back to you all shortly.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Busboom
Sent: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 10:37 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Getting my Mac to recognize Zoom H1N as external drive

Hi everyone,

can someone tell me how to get my Mac or PC to recognize my Zoom H1N as a
hard drive?

In terms of nomenclature, I call the horizontal buttons immediately below
the display, from left to right, H1 through H4. I call the buttons below the
Record button, B1 through B4, with B1 and B2 in the top row and B3 and B4 on
the bottom row.

What key combination do I need to press in order to make either a Mac or PC
recognize the H1N as a hard drive?

Thanks and all the best,

Mike