Re: Documentary: Apollo 11 - A Step That Changed The World

Steve Matzura

If you were able to download or at least listen to that, I'd sure like to know how. The link was broken up over three lines, with blank lines between. I tried joining them into one long link, but that didn't work either.

On 7/17/2019 7:02 AM, Mike Busboom wrote:

Thanks, Dane, for the recommendation of the BBC podcast. It is excellent!
Mike

On 16.07.2019, at 06:33, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:

If you're looking for more good ddocumentary stuff on the moon then go to your favourite Podcast player and look for the BBC'S Podcast series 13 Minutes To The Moon.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2019 5:03 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Documentary: Apollo 11 - A Step That Changed The World

Okay...what I had done was to click the link that Dane provided. What came up appeared to be the video; I then found a "play" button (I found no "download button) so if the link is reposted, if you'd care to give me the steps, would be appreciated!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 2:14 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Documentary: Apollo 11 - A Step That Changed The World

Tom,
no idea of what you meant when you said "change the "0" to "1" I just clicked the link that Dane provided; a thing popped up and I found the 'play" button, but saw no way to download it!
Instead of only clicking the link, you should've copied it to your clipboard. Then where it says ?dl=0 you should've changed it to ?dl=1.
But there's also a way to download it direct from the webpage. I can't give you the exact steps right now because as you said the link is gone.
Dane would need to repost it :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Join all-audio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.