Re: Need Help Editing Audio in Ferrite Recording Studio for iOS

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

I guess its what you're used to but I think that's a bit unreasonable to compare Ferite Recorder with Goldwave etc as Goldwave and so on are used exclusively with keyboards for blind people whereas Ferrite is used mainly with a touch screen and some of the methods of manipulation - with users of VoiceOver in mind - are ingenious to say the least.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 1:53 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Need Help Editing Audio in Ferrite Recording Studio for iOS

I also find it difficult. I can delete copy and so on, but to select the audio is not easy. Really total recorder and GoldWave is so much easyer to spesify start and end point.

On 7/9/19, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net> wrote:
The first thing you need to do is to turn on the shortcut bar.
You can then drag the playhead selecting as you go and do all the
standard operations such as delete, copy, apply effects etc.
I’ve not tried Ferrite on an iPhone yet and yes I do cheat to a degree
using the shortcut keys on my Smart Keyboard with my iPad Pro <smile>.

On 8 Jul 2019, at 3:33 am, Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to edit audio in Ferrite Recording
Studio for iOS. What I'd like to do is select a portion of a track to
delete, copy, etc., but so far don't know what to do. I've read the
section of the manual where Voiceover is discussed, but it hasn't
helped. Any advice?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia