Re: Blue Spark Blackout

Hamit Campos

Dude Gena's totaly right homy. The NT1-A is my favorite of the mics Neal demos. I so want the stereo matched pair of them. Love how it sounds on Neal's Sound-Devices 744-T. Can't wait to hear 1 of these on a Zoom F8N. Or even an F4. That's got to be pure epicness.

On 7/9/2019 7:19 AM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello,

I haven’t looked at this mic but after this review I would suggest you looked at the Rode NT1A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBae3-_3WYU

Gena

On 8 Jul 2019, at 23:29, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone have experience with the Blue Spark Blackout XLR condenser
Microphone? I needed a second microphone and this one is on sale for Prime
Day on amazon for $119.

I was just looking for a second XLR for a second chair when doing two person
recordings.

Merv