Re: Need Help Editing Audio in Ferrite Recording Studio for iOS

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

The first thing you need to do is to turn on the shortcut bar.
You can then drag the playhead selecting as you go and do all the standard operations such as delete, copy, apply effects etc.
I’ve not tried Ferrite on an iPhone yet and yes I do cheat to a degree using the shortcut keys on my Smart Keyboard with my iPad Pro <smile>.

On 8 Jul 2019, at 3:33 am, Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to edit audio in Ferrite Recording Studio for
iOS. What I'd like to do is select a portion of a track to delete, copy,
etc., but so far don't know what to do. I've read the section of the manual
where Voiceover is discussed, but it hasn't helped. Any advice?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director