From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: July 6, 2019 1:43 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] question about good sound pages

Hi Brian,
A few sites where you can get good sound effects.
ZapSplat <https://zapsplat.com>, which is for sure my favorite.
You need an account for downloading stuff here and free accounts candownload only up to 3 sounds each 10 minutes if I'm not going wrong, but the quality pays off, believe me :) Sound Bible <https://soundbible.com/>, for free sound clips FreeSFX <https://www.freesfx.co.uk>, here you can find sound effects and probably some backgrounds too.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/