Re: Accessible Audio Production Apps

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

You can find Take Control books at
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/>;Skip to navigation <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/#site-navigation>;Skip to content <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/#content>;Take Control Books <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/>;
Expert Advice from Leading Tech Authors
Search for:Search

Remember me

Catalog
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/catalog/>; About
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/about/>; Authors
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/authors/>; FAQ
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/faq/>; Blog
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/>; Contact
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/contact/>; My Account
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/account/>;
$0.00 0 items <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/cart/>;
No products in the cart.

Take web browsing to the next level!
We all use web browsers every day, but most of us overlook tons of useful capabilities that can save us time and effort, not to mention keep our browsing more private and secure. Master the web (and the tools you use to access it) with Robyn Weisman's Take Control of Your Browser!

Learn what’s private online (not much)—and what you can do about it!
Do you have anything to hide? Whether or not you think you do, your online activities are being tracked and analyzed—and not always to your benefit. Joe Kissell explains who wants your data (and why!) and helps you develop a personalized privacy strategy. You'll learn how to manage privacy with your internet connection, web browsing, email, social media, file sharing, and more.

Discover Preview’s hidden editing features!
Preview is free on your Mac, but do you have any idea what it’s capable of? We’ve plumbed Preview’s depths to create a cheerful, colorful book that explains dozens of techniques for importing, viewing, editing, and converting images in Preview. It also puts you in control of reading, annotating, manipulating, and encrypting PDFs. Read it today to master the graphics powerhouse hiding in your Applications folder!

Become a more effective Slacker!
Slack is the most popular group messaging platform for business, with over 10 million users. But most of those people barely scratch the surface of its capabilities. Whether you're a beginner or an old hand at Slack, Glenn Fleishman will teach you how to find your way around, avoid frustrations, and master the subtleties of Slack in Take Control of Slack. It's fully up to date and covers Slack on all platforms.

Put Siri to good use on all your Apple devices!
In Take Control of Siri, Scholle McFarland helps you get deeply acquainted with Apple's voice-powered digital assistant on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or HomePod. Astound your friends, confound your enemies, and get more work done with less effort. You'll be amazed at how much more useful Siri can be to you after reading this comprehensive book.

Prevent (or solve) problems with your Apple ID!
Everyone who uses Apple devices has at least one Apple ID. Understanding how and when it's used, and what to do when something goes wrong, can save you time and eliminate pain. Glenn Fleishman spells out everything you need to know about your Apple ID(s) and exactly what to do if you encounter problems with it in Take Control of Your Apple ID.

Discover the hidden power of Notes for Mac, iOS, and the web!
The unobtrusive Notes app built into macOS and iOS can now handle fully formatted text, elaborate lists, tables, attachments, near-real-time sharing, and much more—and it can sync your note data across all your devices. In Take Control of NotesM, TidBITS Managing Editor Josh Centers digs into all the capabilities of Notes for Mac and iOS, plus the web app version at iCloud.com. Learn how to get far more out of Notes with this compact, inexpensive book!

News

Posted on July 3, 2019 <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/status-update>; by Joe Kissell <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/author/joekissell/>;Status Update <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/status-update>;
Our new site has missing features, bugs, and other anomalies. We’re working as fast as we can to address them! Here’s a quick overview of what’s still in progress.
Read more <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/status-update>;
Posted on June 28, 2019 <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/our-new-website>; by Joe Kissell <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/author/joekissell/>;Our New Website <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/our-new-website>;
Does something look a bit different here? It’s not your imagination. We’ve moved to a totally new site on a new server. And…it’s not entirely finished yet.
Read more <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog/our-new-website>;
Recent Releases

Take Control of Pages

<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/pages/>;$14.99
Add to cart

Take Control of Numbers

<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/numbers/>;$14.99
Add to cart

Take Control of Calendar and Reminders

<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/calendar-reminders/>;$14.99
Add to cart

Take Control of PDFpen

Free!
<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/pdfpen/>;Add to cart <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/?add-to-cart=2188>;
Take Control of Your Browser

<https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/browser/>;$14.99
Add to cart
This is just a small selection of our latest products. Browse Our Full Catalog <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/catalog>;.
© 2019 alt concepts inc. • Blog <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/blog>; | FAQ <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/faq>; | Contact <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/contact>; | Privacy <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/privacy>; • Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/TakeControl>; | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TakeControlBooks/>; • RSS <https://dev.takecontrolbooks.com/feed/>;
<>
This site uses cookies to remember your login information and cart details, and to process purchases. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.I agree <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/#>;Privacy Policy <https://www.takecontrolbooks.com/privacy/>;

On 6 Jul 2019, at 3:41 am, Anders Holmberg <anders@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

Hi!
A link please.
/A

5 juli 2019 kl. 01:57 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

As it happens I'm downloading updates to all my Garage Band Tutorials for OS and IOS so lots of reading and catching up to do.
Take Control have heaps of IOS/OS tutorials available that may interest list members including Take Control of Siri, Take Control Of Apple TV etc.