I would love to access all of your garage band tutorials. If you have a link where we can download them, please let us know.

Thanks,

Victor

On Jul 4, 2019, at 4:57 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net> wrote:

As it happens I'm downloading updates to all my Garage Band Tutorials for OS and IOS so lots of reading and catching up to do.
Take Control have heaps of IOS/OS tutorials available that may interest list members including Take Control of Siri, Take Control Of Apple TV etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, 5 July 2019 9:50 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Accessible Audio Production Apps

Garage band is very accessible on iOS. As far as I know, it is still accessible on the Mac.

Victor
On Jul 4, 2019, at 4:30 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net> wrote:

Of course there's the old favourite in Garage Band and I've not tried the wonderful Reaper in a good while so I'm assuming that both options are still useable.
Whilst I'm at my PC I may as well try to find a version of Pro-Tools and see how I get on.