Re: Accessible Audio Production Apps

Victor

Garage band is very accessible on iOS. As far as I know, it is still accessible on the Mac.

Victor

On Jul 4, 2019, at 4:30 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net> wrote:

Of course there's the old favourite in Garage Band and I've not tried the wonderful Reaper in a good while so I'm assuming that both options are still useable.
Whilst I'm at my PC I may as well try to find a version of Pro-Tools and see how I get on.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, 5 July 2019 9:05 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Accessible Audio Production Apps

Logic Pro X was good up until its latest 10.4.5 update. Accessibility thereto is starting to lag, and things that once worked are becoming problems. So saith those that use it. I own it but know very little about how to use it, so I can't comment from personal knowledge.

On 7/4/2019 2:20 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Amadeus pro works and Jonathan Mosen has done a book you can buy where he discusses several things on how to use it with VoiceOver.
I’ve heard logic Pro x also works quite well with VoiceOver.