Re: Accessible Audio Production Apps

Steve Matzura

Logic Pro X was good up until its latest 10.4.5 update. Accessibility thereto is starting to lag, and things that once worked are becoming problems. So saith those that use it. I own it but know very little about how to use it, so I can't comment from personal knowledge.

On 7/4/2019 2:20 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Amadeus pro works and Jonathan Mosen has done a book you can buy where he discusses several things on how to use it with VoiceOver.
I’ve heard logic Pro x also works quite well with VoiceOver.