Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af goshawk on
horseback
Sendt: 29. juni 2019 21:52
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: [all-audio] portable google assistant speaker?
Prioritet: Høj

hello all,
the other day, I came across a portable smart speaker, something that I
didn't realise was available.
the one I came across was an alexa version, but it did get me to wondering
if there are any out there that use the google assistant? as that is what
my
current main smart speaker is using.
looking for something that produces super good bass, and a good sound
output
as well, as my main smart speaker is the google home max.

Simon