Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Georgina Joyce
Sendt: 9. juni 2019 21:44
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Yesterday's Apple event

Hello,
I wondered from your perspective, what assistant works best for you? I get
the impression that Google, Alexa and Siri are equal in terms of
understanding my request. I am wondering if the Google service is better as
users can teach it their voice. Is Google tolerant of your voice
presentation? Is Alexa better?

Please note, I am not enquiring about the response just purely of hearing
correctly the users request.

Gena
On 9 Jun 2019, at 19:36, Tom Kaufman <tomcat53@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a bit of a speech impediment that also causes her to not always
understand what I say; I will send a text message, using Siri; if I say
something that has the "R" sound, she'll sometimes get it wrong!