Re: Yesterday's Apple event

Tom Kaufman

I have a bit of a speech impediment that also causes her to not always understand what I say; I will send a text message, using Siri; if I say something that has the "R" sound, she'll sometimes get it wrong!

From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2019 10:11 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Yesterday's Apple event

Hi!
Yeah she doesn’t understand what i say sometimes.
Really idiocy.
/A

5 juni 2019 kl. 19:46 skrev Georgina Joyce <gena@gena-j.me.uk>:

Hello,

I think the improvement of Siri’s voice is my favourite. Pity she is a dum ass.

Gena

On 4 Jun 2019, at 22:15, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net> wrote:

I’m sure many of you on list were following along and what an event it was, certainly far better than the other session Apple held a few months back.
The highlight for me was the announcement that iTunes is to be split into 3 different Apps and not before time too I hear you all say.
Apple Music App will handle all your music. Apple Podcasts your podcasts etc and Apple TV for the rest, sound familiar? It certainly does so if you’re using an IOS device.