Re: Portable digital recorders

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

The great thing about the menu systems for the H6 and F8n recorders is that the menu structure doesn’t wrap so notes can be taken on the menu options and because the menu system doesn’t wrap you will always know where you are.

On 8 Jun 2019, at 6:05 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

Well the H5 and 6 would be great. Yes you will need help with the menus but you could use be my eyes or Aira. Unlesss you want to try and find an LS 100.

On 6/7/2019 3:55 PM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello All,

I wondered if anyone was using a good portable digital recorder? I like the idea of the Zoom H5 or 6 but I see that it is necessary to navigate menus. So I guess it’s not an option for me.

I require an XLR and phantom power for my mic. What are the experiences of others?

Thanks,