From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:15 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Yesterday's Apple event

I’m sure many of you on list were following along and what an event it was, certainly far better than the other session Apple held a few months back.
The highlight for me was the announcement that iTunes is to be split into 3 different Apps and not before time too I hear you all say.
Apple Music App will handle all your music. Apple Podcasts your podcasts etc and Apple TV for the rest, sound familiar? It certainly does so if you’re using an IOS device.